Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a student family liaison to one of our NHA partner schools.About Us
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of "challenging each child to achieve..." and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.Your Role
- Actively promote student, parent, and community involvement within the school and the maintenance of a safe and orderly environment to ensure that each student has the greatest opportunity to learn
- Implement and support school procedure
- Collaborate with administration and teaching staff to implement and reinforce school-wide classroom management techniques
- Must have associates degree with 1-2 years' experience in the child behavior or social work field or bachelor's degree
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with parents, faculty, and students
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
To learn more about our core values, please click here
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.