Aug 16, 2019
Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Child Care Lead will be responsible for supervising a minimum of four days per week: Support staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality of guest service is provided and exceeds the guests' expectations. Coordinate products, systems and staff to serve the guests, assist the manager.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* While supervising- oversee all aspects of a child care operation for resort guests; including programs for infant, toddler, and preschool age children, reservations and staffing classrooms.
* Administer quality care for children
* Contribute to daily tasks for the center (dishes, cleaning, laundry, etc.)
* Communicate effectively with the Senior Manager, all management team, co-workers, children, and parents.
* Act as an example in all aspects of the job to other staff members
* If teaching- responsible for planning age appropriate activities for children ranging from age 8 weeks to 5 years
* Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have Child care experience with the ages of 8 months to 5 years
* Must have one year supervisory experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Background in guest services or business operations
* Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
* Must be proficient in all areas of the English language
* Must meet minimum Colorado State Background check requirements
* Previous supervisory experience - required
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you'll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171379