Aug 16, 2019
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Oversee daily operations of various Ski and Ride School locations. Such tasks include supervision of daily sales, reservation operations, and assisting the location supervisor. Will be involved heavily with sales, daily organization of reservations for the next day, guest service needs, and close supervision of staff.
Additional job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Assist in the daily operations of the Ski and Ride School. This includes location opening and closing procedures, placement of staff, cash handling, processing of lift tickets, and inventory of supplies needed for operations
* Must have greater knowledge of all Ski and Ride School products and procedures, and RPOS and Guest Connect functionality.
* Organize and delegate the processing of advanced reservations
* Help frontline staff with complex transactions and resolving guest service issues
* Ensure that a high level of guest service is maintained at all times
* Responsible for the initial guest service needs
* Responsible for processing all refunds on a daily basis, in person, at the location
* Accurate cash handling and adherence to SOX regulations
* Conduct frontline staff transaction audits to ensure procedures are followed
* Must be reliable, punctual, and always exhibit a professional attitude and appearance
* Keep location clean and well organized
* Other duties as assigned
* Be able to communicate effectively in a loud, fast-paced environment
* Previous cash handling experience
* At least 1 year of experience supervising staff - preferred
* Be able to lift at least 25 lbs
* Work during all peak season periods, including holidays and weekends
* High level of computer knowledge
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you've found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171223