Who We Are
Gradient Learning is a nonprofit organization guided by the vision that educators should be empowered to meet the needs of all of their students. Gradient Learning is rebuilding education together, with communities, schools, and educators. We are committed to meeting the holistic needs of every child while fostering success for all. We lead the Summit Learning program and Along.
The Summit Learning program is a research-based approach to education designed to drive student engagement, meaningful learning, and strong student-teacher relationships. The Summit Learning program offers schools a customizable curriculum, a range of educational resources and technology tools, professional development for educators, and ongoing coaching and support for schools. The program is used by nearly 400 schools, 4,000 educators, and 80,000 students across the U.S.
Along is a free, interactive video journal that helps teachers guide their students to reflect and grow all year long--whether they’re back in the classroom or learning remotely. Along brings skill-building resources and efficient communication into a dedicated space where every student feels seen and heard.
The Strategic Alliance Strategist will be an employee of Gradient Learning, whose work will support the Summit Learning and Along.
- We stay at the forefront of our work: We continuously improve, learning directly from those who are doing the work.
- We are optimistic about change and the possibilities therein: We welcome programmatic improvements and strategy shifts which will result in positive results for children and communities.
- We value our people, and we support their growth within their zone of proximal development: Our people are at the center of our work, and we support their development by finding their level of potential development through problem solving and in collaboration with peers.
- We mean what we say, and we commit to our promises: We follow through on our commitments with honesty and integrity.
- We meticulously prioritize: There is more work to do than resources. We know that our colleagues (their talents and time) and our dollars are not limitless and if not spent doing our work will do work that is equally essential. As such we are careful and responsible stewards of our resources
- We are principles-based not rules-based: We make decisions based on what we believe is best for our people and the communities we serve as opposed to adhering to a prescriptive set of immovable practices.
- We value diversity and strive to be inclusive in our work, both for our students and our team members: We believe in the importance of teaching children in alignment with our values and honoring every individual story and unique path.